Get Safety Trained
As of March 12, 2014, SISC will be using GetSafetyTrained.com for all online training courses. In order to get started, ALL District employees need to register as a new user. Please follow these steps:
New User Registration
- Go to GetSafetyTrained.com (also known as RiskControlOnline.com).
- Select the “New User” button.
- Select the first letter of your employer’s name (Example: Select “B” if you work for Bakersfield City School District).
- Complete the registration form,
- Enter your district email address (If you have not yet been assigned a district email address, you may use a personal email or a mock address. However, you must remember your email address in order to sign in.)
- Select a job title/department that best describes your position.
- Enter a password and select “Agree” and you will then be directed to your personal training page.
Thank you for your co-operation during this transition period.